2.10.2009

sitting in the 'lac

another day another dolla
but it...makes me wanna holla

still i find a new way
open the shades to a sunglasses day

drinking beers with you
takes me back to memories i have few

its all about me tho
cuz i cant see through this tinted window

the unknown is deeply blinding
dont really wonder who's pulling the string

more social is as social does
more things get done without the was

tiptoe splashes puddles abound
slightly less scared when you're around

eager and anxious reappearing often
wiser and blatant my perception softens

to write is to heal and expand and advance
to think is to leave most everything to chance

sidways steps and backward alleys
kissing behind dumpsters and 7pm rallys

this is the year I turn 30.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but i dont drink beer?
oh.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home