4.12.2004

monday

i am tired.
i spent my sunday weakly attempting to get out of bed and do something productive which actually only happened twice. once to rent movies and pick up my indian food from next door (ya thats right i live on 6th st), and to go to randee's house to watch the L word and Sopranos...all of the above mentioned items where done lazily as a result of the effects of this.
my saturday was quite booked tho not as busy as thursday. i woke up late to meet my friend rachel at port authority for her weekend find an apartment trip. we walked around, sat in the park and chatted, went to look at some apts with her realtor, went shopping in soho, ate dinner at 7a. after dinner i went home to finally connect my turntables to my computer via my audio interface that came with my logic gold production bundle. i then hurriedly rushed over to remote lounge to watch a reading for pills, thrills, chills, and heartache: adventures in the first person with little and red. this was good...then again its always good to hear powerful readings especially when michelle tea is involved.
i was supposed to go to a show with ms j but, i am an asshole. thats just how it is. i seriously have an extremely difficult time trekking out to bumfuck brooklyn. tho in reality its not that far...im just a lazy asshole.
and i've gotten over the freedom fling i was on for the past week. time alone was quite wonderful and needed indeed but the presence of the sweetness is most definately missed. the beautiful returns tomorrow morning while i sleepily begin my long tuesday at work.
a lot of stuff going on for *snapshot* but not too much for us to handle since we've broken everything down. and if you've seen the flyer you know that we are all terribly embarrassed so if you've any images or ideas please let me know. you should also be aware that we misspelled "debauchery". um ya.
so now its monday and im at the lounge knowing i have a lot to do but i've acutally gotten to "evil 2" on snood and thats the farthest i've ever gotten so i think i'll play some more until i really start to loose my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home