6.21.2004

introspect

a weekend spent within oneself.
these past few days i have had a lot on my mind. everything from career opportunities to birthday destinations to dimensions within my relationship. mornings spent alone on my roof contemplating my future and afternoons walking aimlessly throughout central park. adventures to coney island and drinks with many people in my small apartment.
this weekend has seen many snappings of the camera followed by laughs and giggles. pushing the limits on sustaining a beautiful love, testing the boundaries within, questioning my paths.
and i think it really all comes down to breaking away from the comfort zone.
and everyone will have their opinion, and sometimes it may cause me to sway. but hold steadfast and understand that in the end mine is the only opinion that truly matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home