6.07.2004

there is never enough

time in the weekend, or days off, or whatever, especially when you work weekdays because the weight of mondays seems unbearable. never enough sleep, never enough relaxing, never enough time to do the things you like to do. tho there's plenty of time to be completely bored at work on monday morning wishing you were lying in bed at home watching tv or playing video games. tho at the moment i am watching 'the fugitive' but its just not the same because these damn people keep interrupting me asking me for things or calling me (its the calling me that really pisses me off).
my weekend was short, hectic, with a slightly calming sunday. i've got issues that need attention but i tend to push them away in order to keep myself occupied. i have to admit that i am happy that ms j. has returned from croatia...a fucking trip...its really nice to have her back here tho it wasnt so lonesome without her because i dont really see or speak to her that often these days anyways.
the fucking elevator keeps opening with no one in it. irritates me.
otherwise, the movie is keeping me entertained, i think its filmed in chicago, a city i've never visited, but would like to.
i wonder what is going on with my life.
i need sleep. i need to not be here. this place keeps me bored unless im really busy with non sound lounge related business. thats that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home