11.17.2004

dusk

i had written on tuesday while in my torts class about my friend jake, but my internet connection was cut off before the post was published. im in another class right now. and im looking outside at the manhattan bridge at dusk. i see water towers. i love water towers in this city. i'd like to thank my friend amy for making me look up one day and point them out. its not like silo's in the midwest, its our own disaster preparation.
i think im going to fail my law school exams.
i found out yesterday that my friend from high school who just graduated from this school in may passed the bar. this is a good sign that people actually do pass the bar from this school, and she did it in one try. i heard that it takes several. maybe for me it will.
anyways, there are some things that people shouldnt have to do if people are me. me shouldnt be in law school.
i blatently lie often. i do enjoy this experience and i love the kids i've met. its nice to have intellectuals to interact with. i feel like a big brain.
this post is bullshit.
i am going home for thanksgiving and i cannot wait. i get to see people i havent seen in SOOOO long. but i really need a haircut. i still dont have my driver's license because of the fucking DUI i got last summer. whatever.
how about i sit here and write nothing so you begin to think that my posts have no susbstance then you start to wonder if they ever really did. maybe that will force you all to read the archives from like, may, or something.
i wish i were in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home