4.06.2005

and i dont know why

thing is
i have no idea why you've been on my mind so much lately...
cuz i cant seem to get you out

and i woke up this morning with you on the tip of my tongue

but really

i thought i was over you.
and i cant describe the feelings i've been having lately

i have to wonder if you've been feeling them too.

but i honestly doubt it...simply because i believe you've found a way to cloud your true feelings
and if your true feelings lie where you sleep at night
then im afraid i must continue on with my path.

but i cant help but blame it on the weather...and the scents i put on in the spring.
cuz you were there for all of that.

why are you in my head.
why do you cause such frustration
such confusion
such speculation

are you really happy?
i must know.
are you truly where you want to be?

because i cant help but feel the need
feel the urge
feel the passion

inside me
for you

and it kills me
it destroys my sense of being.

to think that im still so bullshit over you
after all that you have done
after all that i have grown.

and the bright future ahead of me
seems to be clouded with sleepless nights remembering you in my arms

i must ask...

are you truly happy?

do you feel the same as i do?

sometimes i wish you would call...just to hear your voice on the line...
just to pretend that you are mine.

but i guess in this fantasy world you are mine

and you will always be.

in my heart, in my thoughts, indents still left on the left side of the bed.

sometimes i wish you would come back to me...and i wonder if i would actually...

take you back

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. J said...

i know u'd take me back. u can't resist me.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home