5.28.2005

vacation

so i am about ready for a vacation.
the kind with no cell phones, no emails, no friends dropping by.
the kind where no one wants anything from me,
where i can hang out in my pajamas or my bikini and do whatever i please.
i need space to myself that is larger than the one-room box i've somehow begun to share extensively with someone else.
i need late mornings, early nights, sunshine, music, and calm.

i need to know that the work i've done is helping and progressing my future to where i want it to be.
i need moroccan tea.
i need my mother.

i dont need another blunt.
i dont need late night pizza from lil frankies followed by frankie showing up with late night magnolia.
i dont need the stress that follows me as if it is attached to my cell phone.

a deep breath.
thats what i need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home