5.05.2005

newness

i think i have to move.

i cant deal with the bugs, the size, and the fucking rent. This city is ridiculous and i feel as though i have been continually raped for almost two years.

so, last night, im high with my homie. i had just rolled a beautiful j, we were in the midst of stimulating conversation, like we do. i get up to get water...and fuck. right on my wall above my brand new super duper expensive printer/copier/scanner/fax machine thingy that i bought because i felt like spending money, is a stupid stubborn mid-sized cockroach.
my immediate reaction is to scream and jump up and down. then demand that my homie kill the bug because she's there and there's no way i am going to do it if there is someone else who will. she's not so thrilled about the prospect of having to kill this thing, especially since its not her apartment. so i hand my homie the spray and watch her douse the fucker...but he doesnt die.
so, my homie, not interested in making sure it was dead, proposes that we go next door and ask my neighbor to kill it, or at least to find it. mind you we were really high at this point. we drag her over, we poke around, and find nothing. she leaves because she's writing some paper for school.
at this point im really upset because i needed to find the corpse to ease my mind before i went to bed high as fuck and paranoid. my homie was no help. whatever.

the next morning, my homie left and i got ready for school. i was about to cook myself some breakfast because i've been put on to some health shit by this girl i know (who'll i'll discuss later). just as i begin to prepare my egg whites with onions and peppers, i open the cabinet to get Pam and fuck. another one. this time i simply screamed really loudly, jumped up, and threw the Pam hard onto the stove top. i then put the food back in the fridge and bounced. i cant do this.

there was no homie to my rescue and my wifey was not around to kill the bug...cuz she's good like that.

ya, my wifey. i kinda have one. i'll tell you all about it later. cuz i have to study for my criminal law final now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home