2.06.2006

funny that you say that

funny that you say that
cuz my mind wants to replay that
but switch the you with the me
and the she for the she
because the her you speak of
the dreams you dream of
not worth the words you speak
not true the feelings it reaps

im sorry to say
tho its plain as my everyday
that the invaluable
the ingaugable
the truly tangible
yet unmanageable
reasons deepen within
certain traits
some mistakes
but NEVER fake
always seem to take
me
and leave
me

with this notion that you know more
that you show less
and your kindness
is more precise
and your consideration
comes with beautiful articulation

so no, my dear
those things you fear
the traits you miss
those strengths you wish
no need

for im the one who must heed
must follow your lead
because honestly,
truthfully, like words from your mouth,
you are the one

and it is you who i wish to be
like
it is you who i like to be
wish
you and me
can be
truly
i wish to see what you see
deep breaths and all
because it must be softer where you fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home