4.13.2004

sweet tuesday

this is the day she returns. happy for me.
this is also the last tuesday i will spend at Beauty Bar wrestling with the sound system and wishing we could fit more heads in the bar. but its still a good reason for a party...so come if you live here, i've got some hot tracks i've been itching to play.

enough promotion. last night i went to the gym with ms j. we did cardio then we walked around like idiots with this photocopied workout from fitness magazine. i got to see my gym crush, at least i think it was her. she didnt look as hot as last time but still lookin pretty good, somethin about those arms...
its been entirely too long since i've hung out with my friends and i hope they come out tonight. i spent my weekend like a loser, tho i got to spend some qt with miss randee and zoey the spazz.
the rain in nyc sucks. i have my plane tickets for sunny california which i will be visiting during the memorial day weekend...this of course means that i will not be making my annual mecca to Ptown, but i really could use a little bit of my backyard, sunshine, and mamma right about now...it will be sweets first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home