6.24.2004

done

.no deliberation.
.just do it.

this is my "motivational" tag placed always in view on my computer screen at my current place of employment. finally, i took its advice.
children, i regret to inform you that shanasty has left the lounge. last night i spoke with my boss and informed her of my plans to attend law school in august. this, a difficult decision, came about after only one week of deliberation. as opposed to last year when i was faced with the same dilema yet invested months into my arguments for and against law school. this time around, it was as though some form of fate intervened. there were a series of uncannily coincidental events that led to my acknowledgment of this as a unique situation. after a weekend spent within the confines of my own mind, i emerged with a resounding approval of this next step on my journey. i am confident that i have made the right decision and anxious to begin again.

thats news.
there is but one gap yet to fill...a position here at sound lounge. if anyone is interested please comment with your email address and i'll carefully look over your resume. (hee hee) this is a coveted position in an environment deserving of only the finest, most well rounded beings. at this time i would like to offer my gratitude to the lovely and continually infamous ms j for her generous heart and quick thinking that led to my swift hiring at the lounge. there are those that i will miss and attempt to visit as often as i can, but i fear the weight of the books will keep me down. these next months are defining moments for the future, yet the recent past will always make me smile.

in a half-jokingly, half-somber manner i make this post as a testimonial of my appreciation for the lounge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home