7.20.2004

sometimes it just is

funny.
 
my life that is...fucking sad really, but in the end all you can do is laugh.
 
so getting robbed out of my own house is bad, right?  i mean that is pretty shitty.  but, in order to really stand out, to reach the tippity top of bullshit that just really shouldnt happen to one person in ONE MONTH, my sorry ass got stolen from, again. 
 
ok, so maybe you're thinking...what an idiot, she must be real dumb, unaware, easy prey, whatever...at this point i can only blame it on bad luck.  which is unusual because my experiences have usually been blessed with plenty of good luck...i guess its just my turn.
 
the first situation...the one where i was robbed out of my own damn house...that was silly on my part for not having the proper protection on my door, not having apartment insurance, not having the sense to realize that one day while living in new york i would get robbed. 
the second, on the other hand, was entirely a matter of coincidence, circumstance, and just plain bad luck.
 
while at a relatively scarcely filled bar saying goodbye to a good friend who is off to california tomorrow, my brand new $400 digital camera was stolen out of toni-marie's bag along with her cell phone.  the bag was hanging on a chair along with many other bags surrounded by myself and my friends.  i am not sure when the theft occured, but i do believe that ours where the only items stolen. 
 
i may be lucky since i did get renters insurance the day after i was robbed, but i am not sure if i will be covered in this situation. 
 
basically this sucks.
again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home