4.06.2005

damn

i was fucking drunk last night.

so im slowly recovering vague memories of eating half of a chicken parm at like 2
smoking a lot of cigarettes
and just when i thought i was in the clear...

i remembered my blog.

whatever, i'll leave it on here because it came out of my head for a reason.

but i think i know the reason.
i've been spending a lot of time with someone lately
and being with her is stirring up some feelings, probably because i havent consistently "hung out" with anyone as serious as this since my ex girlfriend.

dont get me wrong, i've been "hanging out" with a significant amount of people...just not as frequently as i am doing now.

i mean, i see this girl like every other day.
long nights, great days, all that shit

so i guess i am just recalling what it feels like to start feeling for someone...get it?

but stop calling her my girlfriend, silvia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home