6.11.2005

boston

im off to boston in two hours to go to pride and to watch my talented women blow up the pride stage up there. i was supposed to get up early and go to the gym, but instead i got up early and am laying in bed playin on my computer instead. this might change shortly since i still have some time before i have to leave.
today is brooklyn pride and all my friends are flyering for like, every party ever in new york. its kind of funny to think that we're in this thing for real. like snapshot is actually to be taken seriously.
im off to california on monday and wont be back until the 21st of june. this is mostly sad because i will miss my beautiful woman terribly while i am gone, but until then we can still have our late night conversations and calculations.
i will be travelling a lot this summer. my parents think i need to get a part time job. i might do clown parties with my homie. i might become a call girl. i might take over sony entertainment.
for now, i'll be content running around this country with god-des & she and throwing a pretty cool party that seems to be getting cooler.
wifey's away and all i have to say
is that i miss her smile but not her laugh since i hear in on the other end of the phone 42 times a day.

i think that's it for now. my alarm clock keeps going off to remind me to go to the gym. like now. so maybe i will.
happy gay day boston and brooklyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home