4.27.2004

I seriously loathe

hospitals.
serious. when i walk into an establishment such as this, my gag reflex is tried and tested. i immediately imagine ailing bodies on gurneys, blood gushing, stomachs vomiting, doctors screaming for scalpels, and all of this contaminating me, thus causing me to vomit, then faint in my puddle of stomach acids and digested food.
these are my horrid thoughts as i blindly and timidly stumbled into the emergency room this afternoon to visit my ailing girlfriend who spent the better part of the morning hooked up to needles infusing her blood with saline and experiencing doctors prodding an unmentionable area. toni-marie is well now, after spending her long exhausting night reacting to the nastiness that is food poisoning. it hurts to see your baby ill when you can do little aside from getting her ginger ale at four in the morning and holding back her hair.
i, aside from nearly passing out at Beth Israel, am sure to be worthless after my stint as resident dj at *snapshot* this evening. with little sleep in me at this moment looking ahead to a long evening followed by another sleepless night, i can appreciate one thing...
we are watching the saturday night live 25 year anniversary special and they replayed the HILARIOUS skit with the celine dion talk show...i love to hate that woman...its just too easy.
work is about how i expect it to be...a little slow, nice outside so the weather taunts me as i gaze through the window and listen to fucking jewel on the television...i hate jewel so much more than i hate celine dion.
and i want this day to end...right...now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home