5.04.2004

update

its been a long time...i shouldnta left you...without a dope beat to step to. sorry for the incredibly stupid timbaland quote.
so what did you do this weekend? me? o nothing.
i actually had quite the satisfying evening on saturday night. and no it did not include anything that straps on or any other persons for that matter. the evening was spent simply and quietly by my lonesome in front of my baby...in this instance "baby" refers to my G4, thats a computer for all you non-mac-friendly folk. i was putting in long hours for the premiere of the all new flashy snapshot video which was supposed to occur tonight. due to my lack of speediness within the realm of after effects, the premiere has been moved to next tuesday tho you will see much of my hard work on the projector tonight.
friday night i had plans to go to "heaven" some big lesbo night with scary people that i wouldnt want to dance with or dance next to in some cases. i was supposed to go with my friends s&s, a couple i am happy to see are on their way back to being a couple. i trekked to 6th ave and 18th st with frankie and toni but we got out of it by eating the most horrible food ever instead. toni, miss bottomless appetite, was hungry. we agreed to meet in the club after we ate. across the street shone the "hollywood diner"...dont EVER eat there. not only was our server senile and contagious, but the food was horrific. i was served two pieces of bread with cold tuna and cold, crusty once heated then cooled american kraft singles "melted" over the tuna. it made me nautious and therefore kept me hungry. we left the diner and went home. no dancing.
sunday was a little more seclusive. i stayed in and cleaned, edited, ran errands, and bought vinyl. perhaps one of my most fulfilling tasks is buying vinyl. especially when i justify it by using snapshot as an excuse.
last night i did very much the same as saturday. came home from work and sat in front of the computer. when the missus came home we tiffed, then i smoked, nearly had a panic attack and seriously thought i was tripping. its odd what your mind will do to you, especially under the influence of some drugs added to pot. because im telling you that wasnt just pot. my shit was fucked up. i mean, there were people crawling on my skin and melodies sung in my head rhythmically, repeatedly, like a factory...then came the panic. the, omigod how come my heart is beating so fast, i cant catch my breathe, im gonna die right here and toni doesnt know what to do...
the panic soon passed and i became just high again, a relief because for a minute there i was actually contempltaing never smoking again...kind of like when you're hunched over the toilet after drinking way too much tequila vowing to never, ever, ever, drink again. yet the next night you can be found with a margarita in your hand...
ya thats the sort of thing
anyways, enough of my rant. if you read this, you should come out to snapshot tonight. if you dont read this, you should come too. if you know anyone who is transexual...i need to know where i can join a club because it seems like all these people i know are, or are in some form of a transition from female to male...let me know where to sign up. for the club that is, not the surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home