12.03.2004

reach

so i've begun to stretch.
and the tingling goes on for miles, down the lengths of my legs, through my knees, ankles, and toes.
the white, lite green, and baby blue knee-high puma socks make me feel like im in "fame" or "flashdance", or maybe im j-lo.
i've learned a new trick and it might soon become a favorite position.
i lie on my back with my legs up my wall.
does that make sense.

i've decided that i love maps.

it is interesting how different people view thier body's.
some are freaked out when they imagine the organs working and the bones moving and the blood pumping. they can't touch thier bones through the skin.
others expend countless hours perfecting and improving their body's physical capacity. they run, sweat, stretch, strengthen, expand, and tune with precision.

the gym at chelsea piers is unbelievable.
it might be the pimpest gym i've seen.
the pool is surrounded by windows and the hudson river.
i had a fun day today at the gym with my friend.
we played one on one b-ball, shot around.
great conversation with this one, always.
we've always kind of gotten one antoher, like a certain part of us is the same.
there are plenty of differences, but the similarities strike me on occaision.
i appreciate them, respect them, and am often amazed at them.
but we always have good conversations and i think this is why.
she does have good conversations with many others im sure.
i think in general she's a good conversationalist.

thanks for the day my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home