1.13.2005

wonder

so i've had the same alarm clock since the fall of 2000. im a bit concerned because i have never changed the battery. its one of those travel alarm clocks with the watch battery in it...
i guess lately i've come to depend on my alarm clock a bit more than my internal clock...
maybe my internal clock is a bit confused and i seek the insurance and security that my travel alarm clock provides me.

i dont think ive adjusted to the routine that new york brings.
maybe im still used to the cali flow of things.

nevertheless things are a brewin and i think im a growin
i feel the tempurature change in the air and the breaths come harder and sharper in my chest.
so maybe this is the time
that time that i've been looking for
the time ive spent searching for
that moment that realization

and whatever.
cuz that word solves so much.

but really i feel the new coming and even tho its late and i've got shit to do tomorrow
i must spend this moment regarding and appreciating what is blossoming

so this is a post for those who think that i've chilled on my writing
this is a message for those who like to read this shit

and by the way, if you do...
check the comments action and send your love through the computer.
share your thoughts to the masses...or at least my masses
the masses in my head.

much love and new parties...
thank you 'caution' wednesday nights...keepin the jams comin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home