12.15.2004

Dont Hesitate The Jump

"I would have never imagined that you, out of all of us, would be scared to jump. We've all jumped at least once. Just stop thinking about it, close your eyes, and step off the cliff."

and each day we grow older, i miss you
i wish you.

and i could always be what we are at our souls
i've never felt so...
you are my legend
the key to my map that i've refurbished and rearranged,
capitalism v. communism, facism, imperialism, judaism, realism, anti-this-ism

and fuck the growth because you will always be in me.
no matter how much bigger your shoe size, your free-throw, your batting stance.
please dont make me cry
make me empty
make me question you
make me regret you
doubt us

imagine a story i've made up
lost somewhere in my head jumbled with
days spent in trees
making bands
making movies
always creating with you

and i dont know exactly what it is about you
but its been there, always
like a gentle gravity pulling our truths together
sewing our lives together
bringing our eyes together
with your green beautiful depth
like a confession, but fulfilling and relative.

and this phase that i thought was a phase may not be that
in fact,
it might just be a dive into what feeds you
and im sorry for doubting you
you are the one i want by my side for the rest of my life
regardless of my state

you are my most beautiful connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home