12.15.2004

titties

i think one of my favorite things about myself is that i am more than willing to get up on a stage, take off my shirt, and let a gay boy eat a taco from in between my tits.
i love it.
because, since i have pierced my nipples, i feel like the world deserves to see my breasts...like they've been missing out.
and when they see them...lemme tell ya
its a happy day for all

not to be all self righteous about my boobs, but come on
they are definitely nice to look at...i think if they werent mine i would look at them

but honestly
i must say that because of my "endowment" i've become more of an ass girl...
just look at my ex girlfriend...

but ya...these days its the ass that turns my head on the street. and there are some great moments walking to the train behind some women...is that like dirty old man talk
or just nasty talk

cuz thats me. apparently.
cuz i take my shirt off in front of a club full of people

what are you gonna do?


its now a new mood..a shirted mood.

im going home soon. real soon for like 3 weeks.
crazy

im annoyed because i am going to miss some people, but i may not want to miss "them"
right.
and thats that.

so back to my naked body, huh?

good night, its 3.34am.
get some sleep you have a final on thursday...
does anyone know what torts is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home