5.07.2004

pussy

i forgot to mention that my family got another cat yesterday to replace Loves...not that any cat could ever replace Loves but i guess my mom wanted a cat to keep the "stray animals" out of the garage...whatever that means. so they got it yesterday and called me on the way back from the aspca inquiring about names...
any suggestions? i was talking to my mom who wanted to name the cat mamacita, my brother who already has a track record of naming the dog Chewbaca, and myself with the name Loves for a cat on my resume (hey, i was seven). i suggested Orange. nothing rhymes with orange, and the cat is black and white. sounds good to me...post suggestions please, this pussy needs a name. we could always call it cooter...a name used by the sweets to refer to her feminine part. that would be funny wouldnt it...a pussy named cooter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home