12.12.2004

is it today still?

so i meant to write about the craziness that was the sound lounge holiday party that i was inadvertantly invited to. i was an honorary guest/ex employee, but it took me a couple of hours to feel comfortable that i wasnt crashing the party. you need not worry tho folks, because once i became comfortable, well...you can imagine.
the party was actually really nice because i was able to kick it with kids i truly miss and havent seen in a long time. being there made me miss my job and my ex co-workers, and question once again why i was in law school. i have since calmed my frustrations with my decision for being in school because i feel confident that i am giving it all i can give...so to speak.
anyways...i got pretty pretty shitty, i think i was making up for the three or four days that i havent been drinking because of finals.
its just so much fun to get wasted with these people. nuff said.
so i remember staying late and walking out of there barely able to see, getting into a cab, but it was one of those van cabs and i just felt funny in the back, like i was in high school and trying to hide from my mom how wasted i was.
but i got home safely and have returned to my boring no-drinking-must-study life.

thank you sound lounge...you are the best and i miss you all.


on another note...this guy in harlem said i was a man, or at least looked like one.
cant these people see the effort ive put into changing that fucking perception? im wearing a fucking pink shirt in my friendster pic people. PINK!

whatever.
i had a sensitive day on saturday. but im better now, and about to fail my civil procedure final.
kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. J said...

we well at least i was soooo happy you came and don't worry about getting shitty. at least you don't have to face all the people you work with and have them tell you how shitty you were. oh to be an ex-employee for a day.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home